- Proven Experience of 2+yrs in Node.js, Angular.js & worked on React.JS
- Strong experience API development
- Understanding of REST webservice
- Experience with messaging and caching frameworks.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
Knowledge about API design standards, patterns, and best-practices
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
Proven track record of acting as SME for API projects
Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA and API Governance
6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer in the following domains:
Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
Database (SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage components (databasee, key-value stores graphdb etc)
• Deploy applications to cloud.
• Design and develop microservices.
• Design and implement React Components.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Integrate with Enterprise systems using standard protocols.
• Lead team to deliver tasks
Design and execute team sprints
• Skills And Qualifications
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, loopback, or any equivalent framework.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side template languages such as Jade, EJS.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance, learn and implement Enterprise policies and standards.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop vs devices, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Experience :3-8 Years
No.of Vacancies: 1
- Strong c# and OOPs knowledge
- Cross platform code compatibility .net Framework
- Should be expert in Microsoft based platforms
- Experience on Azure Functions (On premise Vs Cloud) / Cloud virtual instance/ quick install related
- Task: Current SnapDPl code (.framework 4.5.1 wpf ) has to be deployed in the Cloud virtualization instance