• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage components (databasee, key-value stores graphdb etc)
• Deploy applications to cloud.
• Design and develop microservices.
• Design and implement React Components.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Integrate with Enterprise systems using standard protocols.
• Lead team to deliver tasks
Design and execute team sprints
• Skills And Qualifications
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, loopback, or any equivalent framework.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side template languages such as Jade, EJS.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance, learn and implement Enterprise policies and standards.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop vs devices, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests