Job Title: Full stack Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 9+ years
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in Java/JEE based applications and development
- Experience using the following software frameworks/concepts: Client side MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, microservices, SOAP/Rest frameworks, Spring MVC
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Eclipse, Tomcat, SonarQube.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development.
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
- Experience with client-side UI frameworks like AngularJS and how these integrate into a REST services framework.
- Experience building mobile apps using Cordova and Ionic (or other similar mobile development frameworks)
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience using CSS Pre-processors (preferably SASS)
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire support local irish businesses and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Experience working with mainframe & banking software systems desired but not required.
- Experience working with an application container platform using docker.
- Experience with GIT and GIT Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.)
- Bachelors degree and good communication skills